PINTER FA.NI S.R.L.
Via Lago di Fimon, 13
36072 Chiampo (VI) Italy
Tel.: +39 0444 421032
Fax: +39 0444 421015
The yarn break sensor
SENSORFIL is an electromagnetic sensor developed for the control of yarn breaks (ends down) during spinning operations. The ring spinning frames are monitored by controlling the movement of the traveller.
SENSORFIL is in general used for ring spinning frames :
- for cotton spinning system in case it is not possible to use the version EXT
- for worsted spinning frames as an alternative of STAR-Y.
The FANI system, consisting of the TBOX unit and SENSORFIL sensors, makes it possible to check the status of individual spindles and therefore the status of the ring spinning frame itself :
- Real-time control of the status of every single spindle (one sensor per spindle).
- Real-time control of the speed of every single spindle (RPM).
Yarn breaks are signalled as follows:
- A 3 coloured tower lighting system is positioned on the headstock of the spinning frame (one or two per side). Each colour represents a different number of breakages on that side and ensures that the operator's attention is directed to the side with the most yarn breaks.
- Furthermore, there are red warning lights set next to each section / ring rail of 24 spindles, which blink when there are yarn breaks in this section / ring rail area.
TBOX can detect and display independently for every side:
TBOX units are ready for ethernet connection to EUREKA SPINNING.
- Running, starting and instant yarn breaks and spindle speed.
- The spindles with the most yarn breaks (indicating the spindle number and the yarn breaks).
- The spindles with irregular rotation: spindle slippage (indicating the spindle number and by blinking the warning tower lamp).
The SENSORFIL EXT sensor is a version developed for application on ring spinning frames for cotton spinning system. Unlike the SENSORFIL, SENSORFIL EXT is fixed on the front of the ring rail.
Compared with SENSORFIL, the EXT version further allows a red light warning system signalling yarn breaks per groups of 8 spindles.
SENSORFIL EXT IWL
With SENSORFIL EXT IWL (Individual Warning Light) yarn breaks are signalled in the following three ways:
- By lighting up one or two 3 coloured tower lamp per side: for signalling the level of yarn breaks on that side.
- By means of a red light warning system per section of 24 spindles: for identifying the sections with yarn breaks.
- By means of a red light warning system on the individual spindles (IWL): for signalling the individual spindles with yarn breaks.
Module "LPS - Lighting Power Save"
For all FANI yarn breaks monitoring systems is available the optional module "LPS - Lighting Power Save" for managing lighting on ring spinning frames area according to yarn breaks.
Yarn Break detectors