Very small Optical Detector, installed below delivery roller, to detect yarn status & rpm, or it can also be used to control Siro yarn.
- MultiStar_Yarn and MultiStar_Yarn Siro is an individual opto-electronic detector, that detects the presence and the lack of any kind of yarn in front of it.
- The sensor is used to detect the breakage and rpm of any kind of yarn, in any count and any colour.
- Recently completely renewed, it could also be used to control the Siro yarns, in order to detect when one of the two rovings is missing at the delivery roller.
- The status of the yarn is continuously monitored; abnormal status (broken / disabled sensor) are signalled by a bright red L.E.D. in the corresponding spindle position.
- A bright tower lamp, installed in each corner of the machine, alarms the operator showing the side of the machine that need urgent piecing.
- No parts in movement: Less maintenance.
- Optical sensor: a hi-tech sensor that feels the presence, position and Rpm of the yarn just by controlling it’s vibration.
- Works with any dimension and colour of filament.
- Linkable to most PinterFani products and options. (roving stop ; Star-L Eureka; LED display; etc)
- No need for periodical maintenance; it only needs to keep the sensors clean, usually this work is done automatically by the travelling cleaner thanks to a small modification on it.
- Available for 68.75; 70; 75; 82.5 and other bigger ring frame gauges.
- One bright L.E.D. for each spinning position.
- Usually installed on Long staple ring frames, or when Sensorfil can’t be installed, or to control Siro yarn.
- Very small dimensions: it could be installed on many kind of ring frames.
- Easy detection of the broken yarn: the red L.E.D is visible from more than 30 meters, so, operator could go directly to the position where his work is required.
- Combining with Roving Stop, the waste material can be reduced.
- Safe production of Siro-yarn: The only way to ensure 100% good yarn.
- Rpm Control: It detects also RPM of each spindle.
- From control unit Tbox (included), it’s easy to modify the settings of the sensors and analyse the sensors.
- We only use high quality aluminium for our sensors’s casing. Rust never appears.
- The tower lamps, combined with the individual sensor’s L.E.D, allow the operator to change completely the patrolling path, saving time and increasing operator’s performances.
- MSY: MultiStar_Yarn:
Each sensor position can detect one filament. The standard solution, when you want to control only normal yarn (No Siro)
- MSYS: MultiStar_Yarn Siro:
Special version for Siro yarn control. Mechanically looks similar, but it has special components and software for Siro Yarn detection.
Thanks the system, operator can control more ring frames staying outside the machines. Then he go first in the alley where more yarns are broken, avoiding the alley without breaks and reducing the piecing time.